Enter to Win Tickets to The Aquabats
The drawing has closed. Thank you to all who entered.
Enter to WIN TICKETS to see The Aquabats, performing live at The Depot on Friday, September 5th, in Salt Lake City. To qualify for the drawing, follow steps 1-4 below. We will be giving away one pair of tickets to a random qualifying Facebook user on Thursday, September 4.
|Follow these steps:|
Make sure you are logged in to your own Facebook account.
|Click this link. If you are logged in to Facebook, it will take you to your own profile.|
Click the Like link to the right to like UGeek Media on Facebook. This qualifies you to enter the drawing.
Click the Like link to the right to like The Depot on Facebook. This isn’t required since we can’t validate it, but we like to share the love with our sponsors 🙂
Click the “Like” and “Share” links to the right to share the Facebook post to your timeline. This is the actual entry to the drawing, and liking and sharing is one entry.
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary. One entry per person. You must be eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry to be eligible for this drawing. To enter, follow the steps outlined on this page. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the Facebook profile liking and sharing the post in step 4.
2. WINNER SELECTION: One winner will be selected in a random drawing on September 4, 2014. Winners will be notified via Facebook message and announced on our website and Facebook page. Odds of winning depend on the total number of email subscribers.
3. PRIZE: Two (2) tickets to the concert.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Except as otherwise prohibited herein or by applicable law, this drawing is open to any Facebook user age eighteen (18) or older. Employees Utah Geek Media LLC, its affiliates, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible to enter the Contest.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Drawing entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this drawing. The prize winner will be notified on the date the drawing is held.
Entrants grant to Utah Geek Media LLC the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the drawing. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winners’ names and likeness’ for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Utah Geek Media LLC, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won.
6. CONDUCT: Utah Geek Media LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of this Contest or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Utah Geek Media LLC is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, disruption of service, or any other problem, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the drawing or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the drawing. If, for any reason, the drawing is not capable of running as planned, Utah Geek Media LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.