Geek Cred Pop Quiz Issue 16
Issue 16 Quiz
1) Val Kilmer has admitted in several interviews as being bad at which of the following house hold tasks?
A) Taking out the Trash
B) Doing Laundry
D) Feeding his pets
2) Which of the following is true of actor Dick Van Dyke?
A) Has a brother named Johnny, who is also an actor
B) Looks to Lou costello as a Comic Idol
C) Was too short to enlist in the Army Air Corp during World War 2
D) Has sung in the group called “The Vantastix”
3) In November of 2008, Christopher Lloyd’s house was destroyed by which of the following?
C) Hurrican Katrina
D) The Montecito Tea Fire
4) Sean Schemmel originally auditioned for the role of which character for Dragon Ball Z?
A) Captain Ginyu
5) Jewel Staite is the youngest of how many other brothers and sisters?
6) What animal does Rob Schneider love, but is allergic to?
7) Michael Rooker trained in which of the following martial arts, before establishing himself in Chicago theater?
8) What is Richard Dean Anderson’s favorite T.V. series?
B) The X-Files
C) The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
D) The Simpsons
9) Wil Weaton was a voice actor in which of these 1982 animated films?
A) The Last Unicorn
B) The Flight of the Dragons
C) The Secret of NIMH
D) Mighty Mouse in The Great Space Chase
10) Christopher Sabat’s favorite action figure he owns is of which of the following characters?
B) Edward Elric
C) Monkey D. Luffy
D) All Might